Clean Environmental Technologies introduce a range of House Keeping Products / Facility Management Products that are NON-FUMING, NON-TOXIC, PEOPLE SAFE, ENVIRONMENTALLY ENVIRONMENTALLY ENVIRONMENTALLY ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE, NON-TOXIC, NON-HAZARDOUS AND NONFLAMMABLE
The range of House Keeping Products are EPA DfE Certified.
What does EPA DfE Certified mean?
This means that the product offered under USEPA has passed all tests of the USEPA in terms of Environment Health & Safety. The USEPA also looks at the raw materials used to prepare the product and the USEPA also certifies that the raw materials are Environmentally safe and do not affect the Health. Besides this the product biodegrades and goes back to nature.
The Eco Products are:
- Rapidly and completely biodegradable yielding carbon dioxide (C02) and water (H20)
- Effective on emulsifying, suspending, dispersing, and removing a wide variety of soils from a number of different surfaces (Floors, Walls, Equipment, Fabric, etc.)
- Safe with respect to human exposure as well as environmental impact.
- A new concept in cleaning in tune with our increasing concern for preserving the environment, protecting our heath, and reducing our dependency on finite resources such as
“ACTIVE COLLOID” PHENOMENA – IN INDUSTRY INDUSTRYAND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
THERE IS NO OTHER SINGLE PRODUCT IN THE WORLD THAT WILL DO WHAT THE ACTIVE-COLLOID PRODUCT DOES, AND DOES IT AT COMPETITIVE OR LOWER COST, WITH COMPLETE SAFETY FOR THE USER, ENVIRONMENT, ECOSYSTEM ECOSYSTEMAND MARINE ENVIRONMENT.
WHAT DO WE CALL AN “ACTIVE-COLLOID”?
Colloids are usually defined as disperse systems with the characteristic dimensions in the range of 10-5cm to 10-7cm. Colloidal particles are continuously involved in random repulsion from each other. They are disorderly and endlessly moving in a “BROWNIAN MOTION” without pause. Their continuous chain-collision resembles nuclear fission, where original size colloidal particles fragment into significantly smaller particles.
This endless mobility and continuous fragmentation is called “colloid activity”, and the product maximizing this activity is called an “active-colloid” product.
HOW “ACTIVE-COLLOID” PRODUCTS WORK.
Several factors contribute to the phenomenal success of “active-colloid”.
- First is that our active-colloid ingredients utilize the unique magnetic qualities and interactions of colloids, causing them to move endlessly in a continuous “Brownian Motion”. Active colloids chip away the soil and dirt from any surface without chemical intrusion.
- The second contributor is an electric double layer +/- charge of each “active-colloid” particle. It possesses the property of working with any material of any type of electric charge. Consequently the electric charge of treated material is irrelevant.
- The third contributor is the composition of an active colloid which possesses equal hydrophilic/hydrophobic properties. Thus water solubility or oiliness of the working environment doesn’t make any difference. Very importantly, active colloids work equally well in fresh or salt water.
- The fourth is the matrix structure that active-colloids form in the working environment. It helps to suspend and stabilize any types of emulsions, thus preventing the sedimentation of suspended materials. In the cleaning application it helps to prevent the redeposition of soil back on the cleaning surface. Since the colloids simply penetrate into soil and stir things up, their design is like no other cleaner and will continue to work as long as there is moisture to work with.
- The fifth is the porosity of active colloid particles which trap/absorb the particles suspended in media and hold them and render them inert.
All of these factors plus many others make our technology unique and extremely successful. They are utilized in a variety modern day applications as a cleaner, remediation agent, scouring agent, degreaser, laundry washing detergent, aircraft cleaner, pesticide dispenser, oil spills cleaner, deodorizer, and much more.