Skip to content
- Two types of farming are pursued, one on land and the other in the sea.
- Water is a major ingredient for land-based aquaculture farming and can also be a source of infection to the shrimps resulting in low yields and low quality and can wipe out the entire stock in a pond.
- It is therefore important to not only provide good quality water but high-quality feed that increases the immunity of the shrimps to infections like WSSV away
- Besides this the FCR (Feed Conversion Ratio) is higher leading to less cost of feed for the farmer.
- PuroPes 2 and 7 as well as ArthroAqua takes care of problems in aquaculture farming.